1. Submission & Review Format
1.1 Manuscript preparation and submission
i. We accept written manuscripts that follow our Standard Manuscript Format.
ii. Manuscripts that did not follow our specified Standard Manuscript Format are subject to the approval of the Editorial Board.
iii. Please submit your manuscript via our submission form.
2. Timeline of publication
i. All VJIP publication will be publish twice annually at June of every year.
ii. Standard publication process including review and upload shall take at least four (4) month. Some issue may require extension from the standard publication timeline.
3. Video Production
i. All video should be handled by the author(s), including all aspects of the video production, including filming and editing.
ii. All videos should be produced in accordance to VJIP’s video format, which must complete internal editorial review to be accepted for publication.
iii. Please upload your ready video to Youtube / Vimeo and state your video link in our submission form. Please ensure that your video is open for download.
iv. VJIP’s video format for production are as follows:
– Maximum length: 5 minutes
– Codec (format in which your video will be encoded): MP4, MOC or AVI.
– Resolution: The preferred resolution is 1280x720p HD video.
v. What to record as video:
– Clip supported by text materials such as teaching notes, theory explanations, literature review, summary, classroom practices, grounded theories and a full set of references.
Video Journal of Innovative Pedagogies
Global Open Access Learning Centre (GOAL Centre)
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
71800, Bandar Baru Nilai
Fax: +6 06 798 6250
Official mail: email@example.com